These recent pieces are part of my series of iterative works. Constructed of window screen they are intimate in scale and are a distillation and evolution of some of the visual ideas I have been working on. These are quiet works whose formal components interact with each other in slow motion. I am interested in the way subtle shifts from piece to piece create distinct visual tensions. I have always been attracted to ice. I enjoy the way ice stops and solidifies motion. For me, these pieces connect to the nature of ice.and embody my preoccupation with the synthesis between structure and light.
- Sep 19, 2017 Utica Tracings Update Sep 19, 2017
- Apr 12, 2017 Utica Tracings Apr 12, 2017
- Aug 14, 2016 Queens CorrespondAnce School Aug 14, 2016
- Apr 10, 2016 RECENT ACTIVITIES Apr 10, 2016
- Feb 12, 2016 IDEALIST FOR HILLARY Feb 12, 2016
- January 2016